SKECHERS KIDS E-Pro-Reflecti-Fab (Little (Little E-Pro-Reflecti-Fab Kid/Big Kid) eb6edf
Nike Hypervenom Phelon III FG ：Men's/Women's： Complete specification area,Gentleman/Lady： NIKE Buty Męskie Nike Air Force 1 07： Negotiating,Paola D'arcano Ankle Boot - Women Paola D'arcano Ankle Boots online on Canada - 11459837NGAquatalia Womens Federica Suede Pointed Toe Knee High Fashion Boots,Proenza Schouler Ankle Boot - Women Proenza Schouler Ankle Boots online on Canada - 11204660DU,Men's/Women's：Aldo Eowussi Sandal： At active footwearMen's/Women's：CARVELA KRAY 2： Best selling worldwide,Tommy Bahama Relaxology Cadiz Tiles -Man's/Woman's-Wear-resistRodolphe Menudier Ankle Boot - Women Rodolphe Menudier Ankle Boots online on Canada - 11014356OG,Mally Ankle Boot - Women Mally Ankle Boots online on Australia - 11473273RR,Men's/Women's：Caterpillar CAT24500： High Quality Product,Paloma Barceló Ankle Boot - Women Paloma Barceló Ankle Boots online on Canada - 11225426NT,New Balance Mens 574 Fresh Foamj Grey Silver 739RbvfvJustin Boots L2552 Square Toe Leather Western Boot,Newest Flats Shoes - Women KIOMI Espadrilles Caribe/Beige - US Online,Sperry Top-Sider Drift Hale Sneaker,New sale Sandals - David Tate Lexus Tan Women - US Online,Stuart Weitzman Womens Dayzip Bordeaux Suede 421Ljmsf,New Balance Kids KVKAYv1I (Infant/Toddler) -Men's/Women's-Not so expensive,Wholesale Boots & Booties - Women Hush Puppies Dorris Fairley Black WP Leather - US OnlineSteve Madden Mens Fabien Grey Multi 102JilqmSoft Style Womens Alesiat Cognac Shiny Snake 481QylpoPantanetti Ankle Boot - Women Pantanetti Ankle Boots online on United Kingdom - 11468085GK,Rachel Shoes Siera Sandal (Toddler & Little Kid),Volcom Womens Dream World Black 006Yuyjj,Under Armour Kids X Level SplitSpeed (Big Kid) -Gentleman/Lady-Trendy,Nike Kids Vapor Ultrafly Pro MCS BG Baseball (Big Kid)Maria Cristina Ankle Boot - Women Maria Cristina Ankle Boots online on Australia - 44664273PO,Sandal King Women's Flower Jewel Jelly Ballet FlatsMen's/Women's：Chooka Duck Skimmer ：Modern Design,
Ritch Winter is a sports agent that represents over 70 NHL players through The Sports Corporation. One of his clients, Cody Hodgson, is having a fine rookie season for the Canucks, though there has been some consternation among Vancouver media types about his ice time (or lack thereof.)
This was discussed in a blog appearing on the Vancouver Sun’s website, with the headline “Hodgson seems happy with his icetime (sic); who isn’t?” The piece suggests Winter fed local reporters the requisite ammo to go after Canucks head coach Alain Vigneault — the guy responsible for Hodgson’s (alleged) lack of ice time.
Problem? Said blogger, Daniel Wagner, didn’t reach out to Winter.
Bigger problem? That infuriated Winter.
As such, Winter responded with a 6,400-word missive tearing into Wagner’s piece. An excerpt:
Wagner speculates about the reason for the Vancouver fan and media’s attention to Cody Hodgson’s ice time when he states: “The most likely candidate is Winter, particularly when you consider Gallagher’s comments near the end that Hodgson’s agency group has been ‘way more than patient.’”
In fact, every time Tony [Gallagher, of the Vancouver Province] and I speak I am surprised at how much angst Cody’s ice-time is causing him. In fact, my reaction to his concerns was all Tony was talking about. Nothing more. Nothing less. But, Wagner never called Tony or me to check on that and went on to make a mountain out of a bag of pucks.
Many of the staff at the Vancouver Sun have my number. They know how to reach me. Wagner knows how to find my number. And everyone knows I am accessible to the media. Maybe too much so historically. Instead of calling me, Wagner builds his article off of a theory. A theory I knew nothing about and which could not be true without that being the case. And all of this without calling me. Why? No one knows. I don’t. He never called.
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen a player agent go public with his grievances (hello, Alan Walsh!) and it probably won’t be the last. That said, we’ve now entered some exciting uncharted territory, skipping over the traditional “Blogger vs. Mainstream Media” battle right into the “Blogger vs. Player Agent” war. Can’t wait to see how this turns out.
Related: Wagner has since . We’re two more responses away from Godwin’s law, I can feel it.
- SKU: #9066620
- Their light-up SKECHERS® KIDS E-Pro-Reflecti-Fab high-top sneakers will always make their look the life of the party!
- Sneakers in a textured synthetic upper material with a reflective finish.
- Features rechargeable battery with dual-charging USB cable.
- Enjoy five to six hours of continuous lighting on full charge.
- Gently swipe the power icon at tongue for multi color and sequence changing fun around the midsole:
• First choose a color.
• Next, a fun white blinking light for a fun look.
• Second, all seven colors pulse in 'Rainbow Dance' slow sequence.
• Third, all seven colors switch in 'Pop N Glow' fast sequence.
• Lastly, colors do 'Full Show' slow sequence then two fast sequences.
- Colors change with each press.
- Lace-up closure for snug fit.
- Textured toe bumper front.
- Mid-top silhouette.
- Rear pull-tab offers easy entry.
- Padded collar and tongue for optimal comfort.
- Signature logo detailing throughout.
- Smooth fabric lining with cushioned comfort insole.
- Vulcanized-look translucent midsole.
- Non-marking traction outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in